KEEPING YOUR FAMILY SAFE IS OUR HIGHEST PRIORITY
We’ve always adhered to rigorous cleaning and disinfecting standards to prevent the spread of lice, but with the recent spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19), we’ve implemented enhanced social distancing, cleaning, disinfecting and other client safety protocols. Effective immediately, families will be limited to one family per room and appointments will be spread out to limit the number of families in the clinics.
CLINIC CLEANING, DISINFECTING AND SAFETY GUIDANCE
- Families will be limited to one family per room and appointments will be spread out to limit the number of families in the clinics.
- Employees who feel unwell or who manifest symptoms must stay home.
- All clinic hard surfaces are to be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized (disinfected) between each client visit per CDC guidelines.
- All soft-surface items with potential client contact (towels, capes) are to be washed in hot water and dried on highest heat setting per CDC guidelines.
- All trash related to cleaning and disinfecting should go into dedicated, lined garbage containers.
- Employees are to wash hands thoroughly after each client visit, per CDC guidelines. Employees are to follow other CDC personal care guidelines to reduce risk of germ transmission, including sneezing or coughing in inner elbow, washing hands after coughing or sneezing, and avoiding touching faces.
- Please follow CDC personal care guidelines to reduce risk of germ transmission, including sneezing or coughing in inner elbow, washing hands or sanitizing hands after coughing or sneezing.
- Please notify your clinic appointment booking employee if you have traveled in the last 14 days, especially to any known global hotspots.
- Also notify your clinic if you’ve experienced any flu-like symptoms or any symptoms consistent with a respiratory illness including the common cold.
- All families will be asked to wash hands with soap and water or use hand sanitizer upon entry into our clinics.
WE APPRECIATE YOUR HELP!
For the most up-to-date guidance on COVID-19, please visit: